The 4SITE-LXM is software designed to manage remote location CERBERUS level crossing monitoring systems. It uses a 4Site system server and an optimised web interface configuration to connect to CERBERUS devices. Maintenance staff can then monitor all connected level crossings over an Intranet to complement the wider signaling telemetry monitoring environment.
All collected level crossing data is stored and processed for internet/intranet web-based displays for staff. Automated reporting is also available so that certain alarm conditions can be immediately dispatched by email or SMS text messages.
- Can monitor all CERBERUS data
- Can monitor any level crossing with the development of a suitable software driver
- Use any browser to view Level Crossing data
- Allows real-time always-on monitoring of data if IP communications are used
- Automatic alarm reporting
- The 4Site server as the host processor
Contact us for more information.