4Tel is currently seeking applicants for the following roles:
- Transport Project Administrator/Document Controller
4Tel is seeking an immediately available Project Administrator/Document Controller for a transport systems and design project. The role is for six months with potential to extend.
- Software Engineers
If you have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree: Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics or similar; and are an Australian Citizen, or the ability to obtain Citizenship within 6months, please contact us to see if we have a role for you.
The 4Tel headquarters is a new facility based in Warabrook. The team is a mix of engineering (primary), technical, and support staff to deliver projects in Australia and abroad. 4Tel is a dynamic medium sized company which services clients in the rail, light rail, bus/coach, ships and port industries. We offer customised solutions for train control, operations management, real-time tracking, passenger information, and are exploring artificial intelligence for application in the rail environment.
The benefits of working for 4Tel:
- Friendly team
- Brand new modern office space (complete 2016)
- Lift, wider doors and facilities catered for mobility impaired
- Accessible - free parking or close to Warabrook train station and bus stop
- Optional uniform shirts are provided (two only), with a smart casual or business attire dress code
For more information please send your CV through to vacancies at 4tel.com.au.
Please keep in mind a CV should:
- Be 2-3 pages long at most
- Only include relevent work starting from most recent
- List qualifications and skills
- Include a customised cover-letter stating how your experience will help you in gaining employment with 4Tel
- If you are a student, please outline your career goals