4Tel is seeking an immediately available Project Administrator/Document Controller for a transport systems and design project. The role is for six months with potential to extend.
The 4Tel headquarters is a new facility based in Warabrook. The team is a mix of engineering (primary), technical, and support staff to deliver projects in Australia and abroad. 4Tel is a dynamic medium sized company which services clients in the rail, light rail, bus/coach, ships and port industries. We offer customised solutions for train control, operations management, real-time tracking, passenger information, and are exploring artificial intelligence for application in the rail environment.
- Support of Project Management group
- Document creation and management
- Management of project Gantt chart
- Assistance in the Quality and OH&S systems
- Distributing electronic communication
- Interface coordination
- Contributing to process improvement initiatives and efficiencies
- Ability to produce drawings using Visio
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
If you are:
- A positive person with high attention to detail
- Organized and can work autonomously
- Experienced in project administration, document control and/or information management
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio, as well as project management applications such as TeamBinder, Confluence, etc.
- Networking, communications, infrastructure or Government experience advantageous
- Strong English communication skills
- Experienced in business systems
- Australian Citizen, or the ability to obtain Citizenship within 6 months
The Australian Rail industry has a zero-tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol. You must be willing to undergo testing as required by the company on a randomised basis.
Benefits of working for 4Tel:
- Smaller sized company where everyone is very friendly and willing to help each other
- Brand new modern office space (complete 2016)
- Lift, wider doors and facilities catered for mobility impaired
- Accessible - free parking or close to Warabrook train station and bus stop
- Optional uniform shirts are provided (two only), with a smart casual or business attire dress code
Please email your CV to vacancies at 4tel.com.au