Light Rail 2019
24-25 April 2019
Le Méridien Delfina, Santa Monica, USA
Topics to be covered:
- Automation and Advanced Technology Opportunities
- Management of Thermal Rail Stresses on Bridges
- Developing a Safety Case
- Pandrol® Zero Longitudinal Restraint (zlr) System
- Design-Build-Operate-Maintain, a History
- Project Procurement and Delivery Methods
- Pop-up Metro Concept
Light Rail 2019 is developed for transportation professionals in planning, operations, civil engineering, signaling and vehicle engineering—as well as students at the undergraduate and graduate level. The event will offer a comprehensive review of the specialized technical and operational issues associated with light and interurban railways. It will also examine the relationship between transportation and economic development in a modern urban environment.
Mark Wood (General Manager of Communications and Electronics), will be presenting a paper written on lessons learnt from the most recent Light Rail project in Newcastle NSW.