RISSB Technology & Innovation Conference 2019
19-20 June 2019
UTS Aerial Function Centre, Sydney
RISSB’s Technology and Innovation Conference will shine a light on new technologies being implemented today or in the near future.
A Few focus topics include:
- How to approach and mitigate barriers to implementing innovation and new technology
- What impact does technology and innovation have on the rail industry in the short to medium term future?
- How is technology driving the future of the rail industry?
- Spotlight on innovation and technology recently implemented in the rail industry and their success stories
- What are the current trends in innovation and technology and how do we adapt them to the rail industry?
Mark Wood, 4Tel & Associate Professor Stephen Chalup, Newcastle University, will be presenting findings on the topic of Next Generation Rail Safety Systems using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
For more information on the event, click here